Bewitched Bookworms

the little sister of the Bewitched Bookworms....

DannyBookworm
151

Fangirl

Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell Read full Fangirling Review at Bewitched BookwormsThis was freaking brilliant. It was beautiful, moving and so touching. It's pure wonderment and I didn't want it to stop. There is so much honesty and beauty between this pages that I stand up and applaud. Before I dig deeper into this story I have to warn you because this will be a major love fest coming up here. I have so much love for this book, it’s not even funny and I damn hope to do this book justice and I hope I can express my deep love for FanGirl! Also, I know this review comes in a little early, but… I just had to share my deep and fangirling love for this book with you!Being lost in another world…Cath writes fan fiction. And not just that, she’s completely lost in it and has an incredible following. She’s a little star in the fan fiction world. For Cath, there is not much else in her world apart from her Twin Sister and her Dad. She’s just not a people-person. Cath easily gets lost in her stories and does not care for much despite writing and being in her characters world.When Cath and Wren are starting College and Wren decided to meet other people and does not want to share a room with Cath, Cath is broken. Her sister was her whole world and suddenly Cath has to face being alone and separate from her other half…. Cath – Oh sweet, awkward Girl!!!Cath is just adorable! She’s so lost in her world and she’s so incredibly awkward among other people that all I ever wanted to do is take her in my arms! She felt so lost in this new world with no clue how to act, how to make friends and just and simply how to be!! She was like a lost puppy and my heart ached for her, because she simply had no clue what do! All she ever knew was writing and reading, but there was always her twin to take care of her. But now with Wren wanting to make separate experiences, Cath is aloneBut there is also more to her backstory and why sh! e’s the way she is right now and it’s a quite heartbreaking story.There is so much depth in these characters that I wanted to crawl into this book!“Look at you. You’ve got your shit together; you’re not scared of anything. I’m scared of everything. And I’m crazy. Like maybe you think I’m a little crazy, but I only ever let people see the tip of my crazy iceberg. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and mildly socially retarded, I’m a complete disaster.” (ARC, Fangirl) “And I don’t fit in. I don’t know how to be. “ (ARC, Fangirl) Levi – holy freaking brilliant boy!!!Levi was absolutely outstanding as a character. I do not think I ever meet another character just like him. Holy Cow! He was such a sweet and positive boy who also showed so much deepness and understanding that I wish so much that I could meet this boy!I just loved loved loved the way he handled Cath. The way he understood her fear and angst and the way he was always there for her and never ever made her feel bad about who she is.This boy was made in heaven and I cannot express my deep adoration for him!Romance – Angst and AmazementThe romances was the cutest, slowest little thing ever. It was just made of perfection. There was no rush, no instant love, no soul mates – it was just perfectly real and incredible sweet. Those two characters were made for each other and their love was slow and had some heartbreaking, eyes watering moments.And… the first kiss was so touching and moving that it brought tears in my eyes because it was so perfect and sweet. Seriously, tell me one book were you had water in your eyes because of a kiss!!!There is so much I loved about this book that I know I won’t be able to tell you everything. But apart from the romance and these outstanding characters I also deeply loved the sister bond. Twins always have a different bond and it broke my heart right along with Cath when Wren decided to do her own things.“She wanted to meet new people,” Cath said. “You make is sound like she broke up with you.” (ARC, Fangirl) Yes, this is exactly how it felt for Cath, and being so close with her, we also felt that way!! My eyes were constantly water. Sometimes because it was so heartbreaking and sometimes it was so sweet and moving!